Thursday, March 12, 2009

Give thanks for one kind man

There is this chinese saying about giving coal in a snow storm and people would really be grateful for that right? The warmth that it would bring to a person heart and of course the physical warmth.

For this post, I do not know how to properly worded it, but it just keep lingering in my mind so much so that I am stopping my quiet time for a while to write this. I believe it might be the spirit prompting me and this post might do someone really some good out there.

He is a church friend that would send messages to folks around him from time to time. It might or might not be the words that he has written, but it is the thought that counts. The message which he send is very powerful and stirring especially if you are not feeling that good emotionally, but it is the "sending" that really touches me.

It is really one thing to call someone to say "hi, how are you" and quite another to actually send a message of encouragement and a little prayer for the person which you are sending it to.

This is the message that he had send:


"Dear heavenly father, the gentleman reading this is handsome, cool and strong and you love him. Help him live his life to the fullest. Please promote him spiritually and cause him to excel above his expectations. Help him shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect him at all times, lift him up when he needs you the most and let him know when he walks with you, he will always be safe. Amen. God always loves you because you are his child, so enjoy the day that he has made for you"

Hope it would encouraged you as much as it did for me. The fact is, this is the day that the lord has made for you -so why not enjoyed it. The rest is really just the "bells and whistles".

There is a season and there is a reason for everything. I was a christian by birth but was so far from him. I attended Sunday and read doctrines and by the time I was twelve I know really deep stuff such as the ranking of angels but I know nothing about him.

I was a christian for so many years, attending church for so many Sundays but it was not a family member, nor a old church mate but a friend from my wife church that send an encouraging message about the love of God.

God really works in mysterious ways. If you are wondering where he is, with all your troubles and issues that seems insurmountable, he is there. If you cannot feel him or think he is very far away, note that it is by no chance that this post was written and it is by no mere coincidence that you manage to read this post.

This post was written for you.

I give thanks for a kind man, for with his message, I know that there are people that care, similarly no matter how bad your situation is -there would be a person that would care to listen to you and assist you in his or her best ability.

May his peace be with you and his joy be always in you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. THANK YOU JESUS, PRAISED HIM..... it is also GODS Grace that I got chance to read this.THANK YOU JESUS I know You Love All Your Children.Thank You For Your Peace And Your Joy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God from whom all blessing flow.....You and I are the apple of His eye. It is hard to realise that sometimes when hard times prevail. But....He does walk beside us. He does lift us up when life overcomes....and he does, understand all our heart wrenching prayers.
    The wonderful part of belonging to the family of God is that no matter where we are, even oceans apart....He unites us in himself.
    So, may God the Father and Jesus the son plus the Holy Spirit shine His love upon you this day.
    Blessings from an Australian sister.
    Crystal Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete