Monday, March 2, 2009

Give thanks for keeping quiet

Moving forward, I do not know how many things I would be giving thanks for, but I do pray that people that chanced upon this blog can identify with it, and it can assist in whatever situation that they are in, thus I prayed that I can give thanks for all situation!

For this particular post I would like to give thanks for being quiet. It is not easy to be quiet at times especially with people that you love, you tend to make more noise, be more nosey in their affairs.

And many a time, it can cause grieve. Take last night for example, I was not happy with certain arrangement that are under going, but I kept my peace. As it turns out, the arrangement did not go through and I did not even have to intefer.

Imagine if I would have make some comments, it might have lead to some unhappiness and in the end when this thing does not even come true, what a waste of time and effort.

I know that we usually give thanks for things that happen to us, me too! But, I think at times we should give thanks for things that did not take place. One example is the situation above, giving thanks for keeping quiet so that there is no happiness.

So, what is the situation out there for you pal? It is tough? The going is not easy huh? Well, think about it, if you are some how able to read this, that means some where along the time you have some extra time, and for that -Give thanks!

I tried it and when we give thanks, things just start to get better. I do not know if it is mental mindset or really gets better, but the most important thing is we are happier right? It is such a dampen to go through the day with a frown, perk up if you are reading this, because you are reading this.

That is all folks -may His Joy and Peace be with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment