Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do not know how it would be -but thank God for this!

This week was an interesting week, maybe all along it has been great and wonderful but this week after choosing to give thanks, I am extremely grateful for things that have happen.

For those of you that know, I am writing about coffee makers (well, if you google coffee makers, I should come up as the top result), and so has been reading and writing numerous things about them.

It just happen that last week, I saw that keurig brand is marketed in singapore by UCC. This got me really interested, because there is a choice to market this brand of coffee maker in Singapore!

I thought it was a good opportunity, but that is about all. On Monday, I saw an old colleague, told him about this, and he encourages me to call and meet the UCC folks and that he might have some ways to market this product.

So, I called the next day (Tuesday), and the guy is very interested in the whole idea, wanted a meeting the next day (Wednesday). I meet the guy on Wednesday, have a great chat and would meet up for more discussion.

Moreover, he gave me a contact for my sweets business. Oh, yes I have submitted a tender for the sweets and is now trying to build this SKUs. Well, I take note of this contact and kept it.

Thursday morning, I gave the contact a call -she wants me to go down immediately! Well, surprisingly, but I went down. It was another good chat, she would feedback to her boss. Then I came back to "office", less than an hour later, she called me and said her boss wanted to meet tomorrow.

At this moment, I am writing even as I am going to meet the boss. I do not yet know what the result would be, but this week with the flow of events has been a great blessing from God.

I would not have meet so many people if there was not some divine intervention. Praise God.

In my heart, I hope that the deal would go through however, I am trusting him in all things and know that he would provides.

Imagine, if all things have not fallen into place, I would be having none of these. Now, no matter what happen, I know a few more person, get a lot more opportunity to sharpen my presentation and negotiation skills.

So, in all things give thanks. In the morning, I was still thinking if I should share this during the cell group meeting tonight and wonder if it is good to share, now I think, I should!

It would just lift somebody else spirit that is feeling down...:) Sometimes if you think about it, everything around your life happens for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment