Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Give thanks for Wednesday




What is so special about today? Nothing. And that is exactly what to give thanks for. This is the interesting part about people, we would definitely give thanks when good things happen to us, and we are told to give thanks when bad things happen to us, so if nothing happens to us -isn't is a better idea to give thanks!:)

However, if there is nothing happening in our life, it might mean that we are settled into a comfort zone. I heard somewhere that it might not be such a good thing. Usually, it is when people are comfortable that they grow "fat" both physically and spiritually, and is most prone to temptation.

Do you remember the story of David? He committed adultery when he did not "work" as in go to battle but stay in his palace and saw Besheba (I think that is the spelling). Now this is another reason to give thanks right?

If you happen to see this post, do know that this is really an its infancy stage, and even the writer (me) is cracking my head to post interesting thing to give thanks for. I hope the day would come when I would always be thankful and there would be tons of things to give thanks for.

I look forward to that day because that would mean my maturity level would be so much higher, and I am able to see things in very different perspective (the Way Jesus sees it).

That is all for today folks, thanking him that nothing is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment