Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is how it all started...


The day is 16th February 2009, not a particular Sunny Morning (which might explained my not so sunny feeling). Anyway, this blog is started for many reasons, one is which I want to have an avenue to thank God for things which he has blessed me with.

Rather than doing it in my head, I would want it to be written down and hopefully a blog that would lift up somebody when they are down. This is really just one of the reason. After knowing him for so many years, I know that he works in his own timing and I just want to have a platform to count the things that I have been blessed instead of looking at the things which I did not have.

In short, I want to be like Job, who praised the lord no matter what happens. Now, at the time of this writing, I have just left my job and is trying to start a business on my own. The plan is scratchy, the deals are not coming in and my income revenue is only from some advertising revenue from a website.

It does not seems good, but I have a very supportive wife, a beautiful baby and a great family. Moreover, all of us are in great health, so thanking him for all these.

It is not difficult to thank God in good times, anyone can do that. It is how we praised him and think about his goodness during the lean and difficult times that help shaped our character and make us better carer moving forward.

You know what? Simply by writing this blog, I am already feeling better.:) I prayed that I would be able to write this everyday and hopefully my character would get better as the days goes by

No comments:

Post a Comment