Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So easy to be negative...


This is the third day, and as I think about what to write to give thanks for, I cannot think of anything! Which frigthens me and of course make me wonder why it is so easy to think of negative things then?

It might be the car that cut my path, it could be the auntie that is spitting on the floor, there are many little things that can cause me to be negative, but yet when I want to think of the good things, there is none.

And seriously, I think it is good that I am becoming aware of this point because this really reflect the thought process which I am having negative.

To overcome it, is simply to praise him and thank him for every little things. I do not think God asked us to praise him just to praise him, he has us in mind in everything he command us to do, and in this instance, it is for the good of our soul.

Can you imagine what a person would be if he complain about this and that? This would eat into him and grow into some person with very little good things to say. However, a person that is always thanking god for every little thing is easily contended and would be a happier person.

I would want to be a happier person and do you know what I want to thank him for today? Well, that is to be able to write this post! This is really an awakening!

No comments:

Post a Comment